Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS), Graduate School, Gadjah Mada University proudly announces the call for Thesis Award. The Award is aimed to encourage CRCS students of batch 2015 to write a high quality of master thesis and a publishable article out the thesis on “Religious Education in Higher Education.”
The requirements of the Thesis Award are:
- Thesis will be written in English.
- The applicant must submit a printed version of thesis proposal (12-15 pages, double space) by August 27, 2016 to CRCS office at 14.00pm.
- The applicant must fulfill all administrative requirements for thesis proposal (Toefl/TPA).
- The applicant must assign a letter of agreement to work with a thesis advisor and CRCS team for publication.
- The Award is available only for 1 (one) student.
- The Award is Rp 5.000.000,-
Yogyakarta, April 11, 2016
Dr. Samsul Maarif
Head of CRCS