Applications for the 2019/2020 academic year are now being accepted by Program Studi Agama dan Lintas Budaya or the Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS) at the Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Studies, Universitas Gadjah Mada.
- Online registration and submission of required documents: 3 May – 4 July 2019.
- Payment of the registration fee: 3 May – 4 July 2019.
- Announcement of selection results: 19 July 2019.
- Commencement of academic activities: 12 August 2019.
- Undergraduate (BA) degree from an accredited undergraduate program in an Indonesian or foreign university
- Minimum GPA score:
- 2,5 (4-point scale) from an A accredited undergraduate program.
- 2,75 (4-point scale) from a B accredited undergraduate program.
- 3,0 (4-point scale) from a C accredited undergraduate program.
- TOEFL minimum score: 475.
- TPA minimum score: 450.
- Applicants are required to submit online all the documents requested by UGM’s student admission.
- For non-Indonesian applicants, please click here for admission information. CRCS will assist international applicants to obtain their study permit and visa (VITAS) through the Office of International Affairs of UGM. Please click crcs.ugm.ac.id/visa for the procedures.
Diktis Kemenag Scholarship (for graduates of Islamic universities)
CRCS Scholarship (with preference for graduates non-Islamic universities)
Contact for further inquiries:
Linah Khairiyah Pary
Phone: +62 274 544 976