E-Mail : endysa[at]gmail.com
Endy Saputro finished his undergraduate program at State College for Islamic Studies, Surakarta (2003) and earned his Master of Arts from Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS), Graduate School, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta (2008). From May July, 2008, he pursued fellowship research at Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore to support his thesis; and on April 1 13, 2010 he was invited to join JapanEast Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youths (JENESYS) Programme on Cultural Diversity in Japan. His areas studies are indigenous religions and local political cultures, politics of togetherness and ideas of citizenship.
Paper and Publication:
- Malu Pilu: Surat Untuk Taufiq Ismail (article), published in Horizon Special Edition Kiprah 55 Tahun Taufiq Ismail dalam Sastra Indonesia (2008);
- Kalimatun Sawa: Mendamaikan Kebenaran dan Kebaikan (article), published in Cak Nur di Mata Anak Muda, Paramadina, Jakarta (2008);
- Contesting Cultural Brokers in A Non Pesantren Village in Madura, paper presented at 3rd Graduate Forum on Southeast Asia Studies, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore (2008);
- Reinterpreting Pancasila Kita, paper presented at 2nd Yale Indonesia Forum, Yale University with Sanata Dharma University (2009);
- Finding Democracy in A Non Pesantren Village in Madura, paper presented at International Conference on Islam, Democracy and Good Governance in Indonesia, IAIN Walisongo Semarang; Training Indonesias Young Leaders Programme, Leiden University; Departemen Agama Republik Indonesia (2009)
Kontestasi Politik Tradisi di Desa Non Pesantren di Madura, paper presented at National Seminar on Dinamika Lokal, Perubahan Sosial dan Poitik pada Tingkat Lokal, Aceh Research Training Institure (ARTI) in collaboration with Graduate School, Gadjah Mada University, Jogjakarta (2009);
- Dari Kami ke Kita: Dari Melayu ke Indonesia (article), published in Mozaik Pemikiran Melayu, Balai Pengkajian dan Pengembangan Budaya Melayu, Yogjakarta (2009);
- Kiai Langgar and Kalebun : A Study on Contestation between Cultural Brokers in A Non-Pesantren Village in Madura, Indonesia (book) published by Graduate School, Gadjah Mada University, Jogjakarta, Indonesia (2009).