On July 18, 2007, CRCS and ICRS will hold discussion titled ?Indonesia Betrayed; How Development Exploited?. The key speaker will be Elizabeth Fuller Collins PhD. The speaker is a lecturer at Ohio University since 1991. The discussion will be held on:
Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Venue: Graduate School Building , third floor, room 306
Time: 02.00-04.00. PM
Some of the speaker publications about Indonesia are:
- Islam is the Solution: Dakwah and Democracy in Indonesia. (2004, forthcoming).
- Islam and the Habits of Democracy: Islamic Organizations in Post-New Order South Sumatra. Indonesia (2004).
- Indonesia: A Violent Culture? Asian Survey 42:4 (2002)
- Multinational Capital, New Order Development? and Democratization in South Sumatra. Indonesia 71 (2001).
- To Know Shame in Malay Societies. With Ernaldi Bahar. Crossroads 14 (2000).
- (Re)negotiating Gender Hierarchy in the New Order: A South Sumatran Field Study Asia Pacific Viewpoint 37:2 (1996).
To know more about Elizabeth Fuller Collins PhD. and her paper which relates to the topic of discussion, please download here.
The discussion is free of charge, if you are interested to join it, please register with Muhammad Iqbal Ahnaf (Hp.0858-351-69940, email email@example.com) or Elis Zuliati Anis (Hp. 081585550554, email firstname.lastname@example.org) or Linah Pary (Hp. 085292565693, email email@example.com)4 views