Applications for the 2018/2019 academic year are now being accepted by Program Studi Agama dan Lintas Budaya or the Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS) at the Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Studies, Universitas Gadjah Mada.
DATES AND DEADLINES
- Online registration and uploading of required documents: 23 April 2018 – 27 June 2018. (Make sure your information is correct. Once uploaded and submitted, it cannot be changed.)
- Payment of the registration fee: 23 April 2018 – 27 June 2018.
- Submission of the registration documents’ special requirements (in addition to the uploaded): 23 April 2018 – 3 July 2018.
- Announcement of selection results: 17 July 2018.
- Commencement of academic activities: 13 August 2018.
- Make sure that you have submitted the documents required by UGM for application.
- Undergraduate (BA) degree from an accredited undergraduate program in an Indonesian or foreign university
- GPA minimum:
- 2,5 (4-point scale) from an A accredited undergraduate program.
- 2,75 (4-point scale) from a B accredited undergraduate program.
- 3,0 (4-point scale) from a C accredited undergraduate program.
- TOEFL score minimum 475.
- TPA score minimum 450.
- Applicants are requested to submit the following documents online:
- Passport-size photo (3×4 cm)
- Copy of undergraduate certificate and transcripts legalized by the issuing institution.
- Copy of accreditation letter of the issuing institution. For further information click http://um.ugm.ac.id
- Certificate of TPA score: PAPs (Potensi Akademik Pascasarjana) or TPA BAPENAS. Check www.pasca.ugm.ac.id for PAPs test info.
- Certificate of English ability score, from one of the following tests:
- AcEPT (Academic English Proficiency Test) issued by UGM. Check http://acept.ugm.ac.id/ for AcCEPT test info.
- IELTS recognized by IDP
- TOEFL (ITP or IBT) recognized by IIEF.
- Short description of a research plan including background why the applicant is interested in the topic.
- Two recommendation letters from those who can attest to the applicant’s academic abilities, such as former academic advisors or instructors.
- Statement of purpose describing applicant’s objectives in joining this graduate program and how the expected degree fits into the applicant’s future career plans. Click here for the form.
- Permission letter from the applicant’s home institution signed by a superior giving permission to continue studies (for those who work).
- Health statement letter from a doctor.
- Applicants selected by CRCS will be asked to register online with the admission office of Universitas Gadjah Mada http://um.ugm.ac.id when the registration is open. CRCS staff will inform applicants of the registration date and procedures via email or telephone.
- For international applicants, please check http://um.ugm.ac.id/v.2015.2/foreign/idx.php for admission information. CRCS will assist international applicants to obtain their study permit and visa (VITAS) through the Office of International Affairs of UGM. Please click crcs.ugm.ac.id/visa for the procedures.
Further information contact:
Linah Khairiyah Pary
Phone: +62 274 544 976