Applications for the 2023/2024 academic year are now being accepted by Program Studi Agama dan Lintas Budaya or the Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS) at the Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Studies, Universitas Gadjah Mada.
|Description||1st Period||2nd Period|
|Online Registration||05 Oct — 10 Nov||29 Nov — 3 Jan|
|Announcement of Acceptance||29 Nov||24 Jan|
|Commencement of academic activities||August 2023||August 2023|
- Undergraduate (BA) degree from an accredited undergraduate program in an Indonesian or foreign university
- Minimum GPA score:
- 2,5 (4-point scale) from an A accredited undergraduate program.
- 2,75 (4-point scale) from a B accredited undergraduate program.
- 3,0 (4-point scale) from a C accredited undergraduate program.
- TOEFL minimum score: 475.
- TPA minimum score: 450.
- Applicants are required to submit online all the documents requested by UGM’s student admission.
- For non-Indonesian applicants, please click here for admission information. CRCS will assist international applicants to obtain their study permit and visa (VITAS) through the Office of International Affairs of UGM. Click here to see the procedures.
Click here for the UGM admission guide.
Click here for information about scholarship.
Click here for FAQ on admission, scholarship, etc.
For Detailed information, please click www.um.ugm.ac.id
Contact for further inquiries:
Linah Khairiyah Pary
Office Telephone: +62 274 544 976
WhatsApp: +62 895-3488-26158