Update: UGM has extended the application deadline until July 15, 2020.
Applications for the 2020/2021 academic year are now being accepted by Program Studi Agama dan Lintas Budaya or the Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS) at the Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Studies, Universitas Gadjah Mada.
- Online registration and submission of required documents: Feb 13 – July 15, 2020.
- Payment of the registration fee: based on the schedule listed on respective payment codes.
- Announcement of selection results: April 23 and Jul 23, 2020.
- Commencement of academic activities: August 18, 2020.
- Undergraduate (BA) degree from an accredited undergraduate program in an Indonesian or foreign university
- Minimum GPA score:
- 2,5 (4-point scale) from an A accredited undergraduate program.
- 2,75 (4-point scale) from a B accredited undergraduate program.
- 3,0 (4-point scale) from a C accredited undergraduate program.
- TOEFL minimum score: 475.
- TPA minimum score: 450.
- Applicants are required to submit online all the documents requested by UGM’s student admission.
- For non-Indonesian applicants, please click here for admission information. CRCS will assist international applicants to obtain their study permit and visa (VITAS) through the Office of International Affairs of UGM. Click here to see the procedures.
Contact for further inquiries:
Linah Khairiyah Pary
Office Telephone: +62 274 544 976
WhatsApp: +62 895-3488-26158