Limited numbers of scholarship are available by application through:
- LPDP scholarship. For further information please check lpdp.depkeu.go.id; An LPDP awardee shares some tips here.
- Graduate School of UGM scholarship. Please check pasca.ugm.ac.idfor further information. After uploading the document at um.ugm.ac.id, you can apply for a Graduate School scholarship by completing the postgraduate scholarship document requirements and submit it to the academic office of the Graduate School, UGM.
- CRCS scholarship. CRCS provides scholarship for a number of students each semester. Applicants who have been admitted to CRCS are invited to apply. Requirements are as follows:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 475.
- Application letter for CRCS scholarship submitted to the CRCS office.
- A recommendation letter from those who can attest to the applicant’s academic capacity such as former academic advisor or instructors.
- A statement from the applicant certifying that he/she has not received a scholarship from any other institution.
Frequently asked questions regarding the scholarships and application to CRCS click here.
Contact for further inquiries:
Linah Khairiyah Pary
Office Telephone: +62 274 544 976
WhatsApp: +62 895-3488-26158