Limited numbers of scholarship are available by application through:
- LPDP scholarship. For further information please check lpdp.kemenkeu.go.id; An LPDP awardee shares some tips here.
- Graduate School of UGM scholarship. Please check pasca.ugm.ac.id for further information. After uploading the document at um.ugm.ac.id, you can apply for a Graduate School scholarship by completing the postgraduate scholarship document requirements and submit it to the academic office of the Graduate School, UGM.
- PBSB Ministry of Religious Affair Scholarship. Program Beasiswa Santri Berprestasi (PBSB) is an affirmation scholarship program from the Directorate of Primary Education and Islamic Boarding Schools (PD Pontren), the Directorate General of Islamic Education, Ministry of Religious Affair, Republic of Indonesia for santri. For further information please check ditpdpontren.kemenag.go.id/pbsb/.
- CRCS scholarship. CRCS provides scholarship for a number of students each semester. Applicants who have been admitted to CRCS are invited to apply. Requirements are as follows:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 475.
- Application letter for CRCS scholarship submitted to the CRCS office.
- A recommendation letter from those who can attest to the applicant’s academic capacity such as former academic advisor or instructors.
- A statement from the applicant certifying that he/she has not received a scholarship from any other institution.
Frequently asked questions regarding the scholarships and application to CRCS click here.
Contact for further inquiries:
Linah Khairiyah Pary
Office Telephone: +62 274 544 976
WhatsApp: +62 895-3488-26158