Every year all participating students and academic staff will be welcomed in the beginning of August to join the Crossculture Religious Studies Summer School in Salzburg to share their experiences, to study with the professors from the six universities, and to deepen their own intercultural and interreligious relations. Attending the Summer School will also allow students to take advantage of the famous annual ‘Salzburger Hochschulwochen’, which will be in progress. So too, students will enjoy all the benefits of the annual University of Salzburg Summer School, with which our program will be fully coordinated, and which offers a rich cultural program featuring special concerts, student events, and tours.
Check the activities of Summer School 2022 through this link.
Universities participating in the Crosscultural Religious Studies Project MA Program include:
- The Dongguk University, Seoul, South Korea, focusing on Buddhist history and thought.
- The University Haifa in Israel, with a focus on Jewish Studies and Theology
- The Munich School of Philosophy and the Interreligious College at the House of Cultures and Religions in Munich, focusing on intercultural ethics and interfaith dialogue.
- The Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta with the Center for Religious and Cross-Cultural Studies (CRCS), which has a focus on Islam and other Indonesian Religions
- The University of Nairobi for African Religions & Intercultural Philosophies
- The Faculty of Catholic Theology at Salzburg, for Religious Studies, Theology and a focus on Contemporary Religion and Spirituality
For more information, please look up the the booklet