Limited numbers of scholarship are available by application through:
- Scholarship of Pendidikan Pascasarjana-Dalam Negeri (BPPDN), DIKTI (for eligible Indonesian Lecturer). For detailed information please check: www.beasiswa.dikti.go.id/bppdn/;
- LPDP scholarship. For further information please check www.lpdp.depkeu.go.id;
- Graduate School of UGM scholarship. Please check www.pasca.ugm.ac.id for further information.
- CRCS scholarship. CRCS provides scholarship for a number of students each semester. Applicants who have been admitted to CRCS are invited to apply. The requirment are as follows:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 475.
- Application letter for CRCS scholarship submitted to the CRCS office.
- A recommendation letter from those who can attest to the applicant’s academic capacity such as former academic advisor or instructors. Please dowload the form here.
- A statement from the applicant certifying that he/she has not receive a scholarship from any other institution.
For frequently asked questions regarding scholarships and application to CRCS, see here.
Contact for further inquiries:
Linah Khairiyah Pary
Academic staff member
phone: +62 274 544 976