Limited numbers of scholarship are available by application through:
1. BPPS Program (for eligible Indonesian students, please see www.dikti.go)
2. Ministry of Education Scholarship (for eligible Indonesian students, please see www.beasiswaunggulan.kemdiknas.go.id)
3. Diktis Scholarship (for eligible Indonesian students, please see www. ditpertais.net)
4. Graduate School (for graduates of UGM, UI, ITB, IOB, Unair, and ITS) please see www.pasca.ugm.ac.id
5. KNB Scholarship (student from developing countries)
CRCS also provides scholarship for its students through part time work (2 hours/week). The requirementas are:
- Registered as a CRCS student.
- Submit an application to get CRCS scholarship to CRCS office.
- Have not received a scholarship from any other institutions.
- Minimum Toefl (ITP) score of 475.
- Pass the interview for the scholarship.
CRCS Scholarship for 2013/2014 see http://crcs.ugm.ac.id/news/843/Beasiswa-CRCS-Tahun-Ajaran-20132014.html
Frequently asked questions regarding the scholarships and application to CRCS visit: http://crcs.ugm.ac.id/news/862/Berbagai-Pertanyaan-Seputar-Beasiswa-dan-Pendaftaran-CRCS.html
For further information contact:
Linah Khairiyah Pary
phone: +62 274 544 976